Salesforce and Microsoft Office Integrations, plus a Whole New Look!
The ProcessUnity Summer 2015 product release is now officially live for all of our customers. This is one of ProcessUnity’s biggest product releases to date. In particular, we have enhanced the user experience and integrated with the most widely-used corporate applications, Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com, to create a new level of automation for risk management and offer management.
The release includes new features and enhancements across 24 key application areas – all designed to expand data access, eliminate manual processes and ensure overall program and user effectiveness.
Here are some of the highlights:
- A Simplified, High-Performance User Experience – Enhancements to ProcessUnity’s easy-to-use interface transform everyday users into power users that make better decisions, mitigate risk and remove cost from GRC processes.
- Salesforce Integration – Via ProcessUnity for Salesforce (soon to be available on the Salesforce AppExchange), organizations can easily make ProcessUnity data available to sales and service teams in their familiar CRM interface, and vice versa. (Examples include customer incident management data and product and service catalog information, and account or prospect data.)
- Third-Party Risk Management Enhancements – The new release adds support for vendor facility information as well as data capture and reporting for fourth parties. Enhancements to vendor risk questionnaires include the ability to configure advanced conditional logic that displays questions and sub-questions based on specific responses.
- Microsoft Office Integration – The new Microsoft Office connector streamlines data migration and bulk updates via Excel while allowing users to easily create elegant management and regulatory reports using Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
- Third-Party Content / External Web Feeds – Organizations can embed free and fee-based web content (news feeds, ratings information, corporate filings, etc.) directly into the ProcessUnity platform.
ProcessUnity’s goal is to deliver intuitive, user-friendly solutions to help our customers build more effective risk, compliance and offer management programs. We’re excited about how the new features and add-ons in this release will help our customers advance their implementations.