In today’s interconnected technology ecosystem, companies increasingly rely on third party vendors to meet their operational needs. However, the current state of vendor risk management (VRM) is bleak. More than half of all information security breaches are caused by third-party vendors.
Understanding and managing cyber risk posed by vendors, suppliers, and third parties has proven to be a difficult task. The right mix of people, processes, and technology result in the most effective and comprehensive program. Watch our on-demand webinar to learn the key steps to master VRM, including:
- Implementing a scaleable VRM program from the ground up
- Mapping the digital supply chain
- Tips on managing vendor data
- Assessing third, fourth, and fifth-party risk
- Performing quantifiable vendor security analyses
- Establishing pre-procurement standards