Your organization likely has some means for managing third-party risk, but you probably suspect that there remain untapped opportunities to incrementally improve your program. While there is no one right Third-Party Risk Management model, there is a model right for you, and incorporating best practices into your processes can have an exponential effect on your results.
What are best-in-class organizations doing today to streamline on-boarding, make ongoing monitoring more efficient and ultimately drive more risk out of the business? Watch this on demand webcast and learn key strategies to mature your Third-Party Risk Management program.
Attendees will learn how to:
- On-board new third-party services faster while keeping risk out
- Build a scoring system to calculate inherent risk and auto-scope due diligence
- Incorporate industry-standard questionnaires into assessment processes
- Improve vendor response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue
- Leverage external content to assist in ongoing vendor monitoring