More threats, more systems to protect, more tools to deploy and more people to manage: The CISO’s job continues to get more complicated, and that’s not including their responsibilities at the senior management table. Turning myriad bits and bytes into easily digestible and actionable insights for corporate leadership is a tremendous challenge for today’s CISO – a challenge that requires new strategies and processes to overcome.
Join ISACA and ProcessUnity for an on-demand webinar and learn how Cybersecurity Program Management transforms today’s back-office CISOs into next-generation corporate leaders. Our panel experts will outline key steps to evolve your program to quickly and accurately assess cyber preparedness and successfully communicate results and requirements in the boardroom.
Join us to learn how to:
- Implement an enterprise-wide library of threats, risks and controls for all cybersecurity domains, business continuity and compliance functions
- Determine corporate risk appetites and tolerances
- Collaborate with cybersecurity team members, application owners and facilities managers to assess risk levels
- Identify and remediate any gaps in the program
- Communicate with senior leadership (in their language) so swift action can be taken