VyStar Credit Union’s Franchesca Williams shares how to assess more vendors with fewer resources through automation.
What does an automated Vendor Risk Management program look like? Join experts from BankNews, VyStar Credit Union, and ProcessUnity for an in-depth look at streamlining your vendor risk management process from end-to-end.
You will learn how to:
- Execute a flexible third-party risk management program that scales.
- Meet stringent regulatory requirements.
- Embrace flexible risk methodologies, multi-tiered risk assessment abilities, and more.
- Utilize tools necessary for conducting due diligence and sustained monitoring.
- Implement tools for contracts review and management including renewal date notifications.
- Support enterprise-level integrations, configuration, and electronic signatures.
A strong process combined with automation will help you assess more vendors in less time. Don’t miss this opportunity to get real-world advice and take your vendor risk management program to the next level.