To contract a vendor is to initiate a relationship: when you don’t know who you’re really dealing with, you expose your enterprise to risks that can have enduring consequences.
Watch ProcessUnity’s 45-minute webcast and see how forward-thinking organizations are modernizing their vendor onboarding process. Our team of experts will discuss how to:
- Eliminate time-intensive admin steps to create vendor information
- Streamline onboarding processes by engaging appropriate resources at the right time
- Automatically scope risk assessments based on vendor and service being provided
- Consistently score vendor responses to help identify potential risks
- Leverage repeatable processes to reduce risk and fraud from the get-go
The most effective vendor risk programs operate in a continuous improvement cycle. Register for the webinar and learn how to up-level your third-party risk practices.
Kristi is a Senior Solutions Consultant at ProcessUnity. She has more than 12 years experience delivering governance, risk and compliance solutions to organizations of all sizes.
Ed Thomas leads ProcessUnity’s marketing team and is responsible for the company’s awareness, demand generation and thought-leadership programs.